2008年12月30日星期二

christmas day

this year xmas day not same like last time...coz tis year my darling came back celebrate wif me!!im so happy tat he give me this surprise...he bought bak so many gift to me...two shirt and a watch..he say is for xmas de..new year de..and my 21 year old birthday...

but for me,..he came bak...oledi is my good good xmas present liao...thx my darling...i will love u more and more...u really sacrifice many thingsss to me...i will apreaciate it..

erm..but after v meet...he car accident...unfortunately..his car hit so serios..nid to repair..erm..but luckily he got nth happen..juz his fren serious a bit..temporary memory lost...and some injured..hope he wil get well soon..

tis christmas i get liao 6xmas present...so happy...it from my big sis...second sis..my sis fren,johnny kuan..darling and a lucky draw...the most i like is my second sis give de jay chou cd...like it sooo much!!anyway...thx to u all...and 1.1.09 tat is tomolo i nid to celebrate my 21 birthday wif my family...relatives and my darlling...a bit nervous...coz i don like social..:P


没有评论: